Start a new topic
Solved

Send to box memory

Hi,

I would like to take approximately 1000 images with 1 sec interval. But I do not want to carry a computer. I can see there is a option to send to box memory. But I have tried it and did not work. I started the software I have set the settings as I wanted and then I pressed send to box memory. Then I unplugged the triggerbox and plugged it to powerbank with blue mode and pressed the trigger. And only one image was taken. So want should I do and is it even possible to do it without computer?

Thanks

Martin

1 Comment

Hi Martin,

Thank you for your question. 

The Interval mode in the TriggerBoxController software is only available in the software. Interval mode settings cannot be saved directly to the box, unfortunately. 

If you were wanting to use the TriggerBox as an intervalometer without a laptop, you will need to get an intervalometer remote and plug it into the input socket of the TriggerBox. Here is a good remote for this - https://www.amazon.co.uk/Shutter-Release-Intervalometer-Control-Digital-Black/dp/B078SPD9Z1/ref=sr_1_5?keywords=intervalometer+remote&qid=1568992781&s=electronics&sr=1-5  

You will also need a 2.5mm to 3.5mm cable to connect the remote to the TriggerBoxes input socket. 

Let us know if you have any further questions.

Thanks,
Luke
Login or Signup to post a comment