The TriggerBoxController software allows firing the TriggerBox outputs from a computer as well as accessing the advanced features of the box.
- Outputs 1-6 and the link socket can be selectively turned on and off.
- Delay - values can be assigned to outputs 1-6 allowing tighter synchronization between different camera models and with flash / strobe lighting.
- Sequencing - sequence up to 8 stages with different settings for a more creative shot
- Bulb mode timer – assigns a fixed length of time to the trigger button press.
- Intervalometer – fires all 6 outputs at a pre-determined intervals or time periods with bulb ramping.
Download TriggerBoxController software v1.6
Published 25th October 2018 | PC compatible.
PC - Click 'TriggerBoxController-1.6.jar' to run
Mac - Mac OS is currently not supported for Catalina or Big Sur. Previous versions of Mac OS should work with the TriggerBoxController software.